lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

I'm kinda late...

Hi there!
Before saying (writing?) anything more I think it'd be right if I apologize for not making entries the past weeks. ;u; I've been sick to death (and last week I was catching up with some work.)

It's me, the Monday person. Name's Alex and I'm your friendly neighbourhood satanist 8D (no, I don't sacrifice animals and/or people, those are lies, LIES I SAY D:< ).
Probably the kind of person you would see wearing dark clothes in summer and plugged to an mp4 hearing to Metallica's "Kill 'Em All" album.

But don't be deceived by this statements, my dear readers, because deep inside I am a quite good (human?) being (even though Mr. Hulk Carlos might tell you otherwise... ¬¬)

I also like little kitties. C:

Anyway, this week's subject will be Presidential Elections.

During the last 3 months or so the candidates applying for the Presidence of Peru have been fighting to get the highest score in the polls. In my opinion they somehow look like a bunch of dogs trying to get a bite off a piece of meat. Some of them trying to trick the owner into giving it to them while others sneaking from behind and attempting to steal from it. (yeah it is a motherf*cking extended metaphor, deal with it).

You know, I'm not too much into politics, but there is one thing I know. The advertisement, propaganda and giant banners for the campaign are pissing me off. Every time I go out I see at least five of them, and I'm not exaggerating. I am completely aware that this is a really important moment for my country and whatnot, but please, I am begging the candidates now, please don't pollute our city with your goddamned banners.
I'll be more than happy when all of this reaches an end though I still have high hopes that our faithful PPKuy will win the elections. =u=

I am more than happy of finally writing an entry (short entry is short) :) and hopefully we'll meet again next Monday. *falls asleep on top of keyboard*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario