jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

VLODA

I think countries only suffer due to two great tragedies: war and elections. I guess that's pretty harsh to say, but from what I think, it's the truth.
Okay so we've five potential presidents here: Ollanta, Toledo, Keiko, Kuzcynski and Castañeda. First of, just by taking a glance at their names, does that really sound of Peru to you? I'm not being xenophobic or anything, it's just that most of those (okay, maybe just two) are foreign names. And there are some xenophobics out there, and they won't even consider the fact that PPK would be a really good president, just because he has an american nationality.
Whatever, after the presidential debate, I don't really think he will stand a chance. Not that he was bad or anything, it's just that he's way too low on the surveys, and he will never be able to win over Humala.
So, I think that if I did vote, my vote would most certainly go to Toledo. He's second on the surveys, and most people think he might do a good job if he does get elected.
Now for both Keiko and Castañeda, they can both go to hell. Castañeda will definitely NOT get to second round, and Keiko doesn't have a plan, expect for freeing her daddy.
Whatever, politics generally make me wanna argue and I don't really need to argue over that.

So, going on to something else... even though this has nothing to do with this week's topic, I'd like to say that I'm starting VEDA (more like VLODA, really) tomorrow :D
VEDA, for those non-internet-nerds out there, means Vlog Every Day (in) April. Not August, April. I don't think I'll bea able to do it EVERY DAY, but I'll try... Although I might end up doing VLODA (Vlog Lots Of Days in April).

Well, it was fun talking to ya'
KTHXBI
Emilia :)

PS: BRAINS!!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Does that mean I get to post every day? :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaa you sure do hate the candidates...

    i keep forgetting Castanieda exists :) Keiko I don't really care if she is or isn't.. it's just Humala I'm worried about.

    If you want me to stay till graduation... hope humala is not elected.

    ResponderEliminar