viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Just Sleep... The hardest part, the awful things that I've seen

MCR is on the title for today, because they are epic.

Sorry for no writing last week... but I was having a shithole of a week and I REALLY don't think you wanted to hear from me. Also because I wrote this really long kind of depressing entry and it all erased before my eyes and I got pissed so I said "SCREW THE BLOG" and yeah... it all went down to shit last week... sorry about that.


But enough on my personal problems. Due to last week's total emotional breakdown, I would like to, once again, thank My Chemical Romance, for being there for me when life is shit. I always happen to find a song by them that can somehow metaphorically fits into my life... and then again it's the only thing that can stop the rivers flowing down my face... so thanks MCR, you're my only light in my darkest hours.


For the theme of the week, ELECTIONS. Now this year is really fucked up, I must say. Especially because one of the guys running for president (Ollanta Humala), who is in first place, will probably cause many problems for the peruvian economy if he is president, he will TRY to start wars (please congress save us from disaster), and yeah, he's an American-hater so my mom's going to have a tough time in her job and we might even end up moving... but ONLY if things go badly.


I have to say, if I voted it would definately be for PPK (Pedro Pablo Kuccynski) because, well, besides being my parent's friend, and his daughter being a childhood friend of mine (like when i was 8), he's a very educated man and could do good for the country. Even though people say he won't win... I still have high hopes he has victory.


Well, I'll keep my blog brief because I'm tired and I want to SLEEP. 


But to end this, I would like to type up a part of SLEEP by MCR, so enjoy, because it's too sexy for you. It's too sexy for the world, mother fuckers! HELL YES!




A drink for the horror that I'm in
For the good guys and the bad guys
For the monsters that I've been 
Three cheers for tyranny
Unapologetic apathy
'Cause there's no way that I'm coming back again


And through it all
How could you cry for me?
'Cause I don't feel bad about it
So shut your eyes
Kiss me goodnight
And sleep... just sleep
The hardest part: the awful things that I've seen


[Sometimes...I see flames... Sometimes... I see people that I love dying... it's always...]


THE HARDEST PART IS LETTING GO OF YOUR DREAMS.






God dammit this song is so deep <3  YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario