martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

Action!

Hello there!
Finally this week, the rest of the week has heard me. It is time for me to give the topic for this week. Get ready for the most awesome blog entry up to today (the next best one will be next Tuesday, obviously), in which you will be delighted by the most awesome movies that were ever filmed on this planet... and maybe even out of this planet. Dear reader, I warn you now, that in the following section you could have a heart attack due to awesomeness of some movies. And moving on...


This week's topic:
Top 10 Best Movies Ever


Reader, this post is totally opinions, that means that you might not agree with me, but that's ok, you can just f*** off and go to hell. Everybody has different opinions. I might have, also, different opinions than you. That does not make me right or you wrong, it simply makes us different. Avoid to be mean.
This list is mainly composed of Sci-Fi, Action and War movies, since those are my favorite genres. Trilogies and series are considered "movies", and well, you might consider this wrong, but see it this way: They are the same movie splited in parts.


#10
Genre: Sci-Fi/Anitmation/Comedy
Director: Andrew Stanton
Type: Movie
Title: Wall-e


"Ta-dah!"
Simply the best animation ever. When I see Wall-e, it makes me think of the reality. My use of the word "cute" is extremely rare, I would say it is less likely than a black hole suddenly appears in the middle of the Solar System and kills us all. But anyway, I use this word to describe Wall-e.
Wall-e is a must see, consider entering an emotional breakdown if you haven't seen this movie yet.


#9
Genre: Action
Director: Various
Type: Series
Title: Fast and Furious

[Poster for the 4th Movie]


"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning." 
The Fast and The Furious was the name for the first one of the series, followed    by 2 Fast 2 Furious, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Fast & Furious and the this-year-upcoming Fast Five.
I have to say that the title is a little bit weird, well, maybe a lot. Tokyo Drift was not quite as good as the other, but anyway deserves to be on this list.
The plot is about 2 friends who drive in illegal street races. One of them is a cop (and an ex-cop, in some movies) and the other is a true racer. They both face many problems within the story which include cops, girls, fights, gangs, and much other stuff which if I tell I could ruin the movie.
Like awesome muscle, tuner and exotic cars? Hell yeah! Like to see how criminals escape the law? Hell yeah! Like some intense action at speeds over 300km/h? HELL YEAH! Will you see Fast & Furious? HELL F***ING YEAH!


#8
Genre: Sci-Fi

Director: George Lucas
Type: Trilogy
Title: Star Wars: Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I, II and III)


"May the force be with you."
I don't feel like I need to explain Star Wars. It would be like explaining Maths to my Maths teacher. Star Wars is a basic. I believe that it has to be one of the most popular topics worldwide, next to Michael Jackson and the man's arrival on the moon, for example. The first (chronologically) episodes of Star Wars were basics for the movies, everybody knew of them. I think they are more popular than the Original Trilogy (which is upcoming on the list) but only because they were released when the media was accessible to everyone.
If you haven't seen this one, you can consider watching it in the next 24 hours, otherwise people could not consider you as alive.


#7
Genre: Sci-Fi
Director: George Lucas
Type: Trilogy
Title: Star Wars: The Original Trilogy





"May the force be with you."
Similar to the one mentioned before, you know, a basic one. Haven't seen this? Get a life. LOL.
I it is just details that make this trilogy better than the Prequel. In other words, I just happen to like this one more because I do. No more explanations.


#6
Genre: Sci-Fi/Action
Director: James Cameron
Type: Trilogy
Title: The Terminator




"I'll be back"
Terminator is just the most awesome of all cyborgs, or is he a robot? Anyway, Terminator is one of the greatest movies of all time. I believe There is no way a Terminator movie can be filmed without Arnold Schwarzenegger (spell that perfectly and I might pay you, I copy-pasted), and because of that I dislike Terminator 4.
The movie is about a future war which the Terminator is supposed to avoid. He is sent from the future to destroy a company who created him, and caused all the trouble.
A totally must see, supreme action, robots, guns, explosions. Fantastic.


TO BE CONTINUED...


--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--


Dear reader, I am sorry to announce that my post has to be interrupted. Time-space has been distorted in such a way that I ended up being grounded for not doing my homework. The school policy has changed, and a detention is given for every single piece of homework not completed. That is my doom.
Please catch up my next post, which I hope will be on Saturday just so that I can finish The Top 10, I'll request a special permission for that. If that does not happen, I will continue on Tuesday.


Hc, have a nice day.
Remeber, I rulz!


PS: Upcoming next week... Who knows?... LOL

1 comentario: