sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Happy late birthday Emilia!!

Well, readers yesterday was my best friend's birthday!!! She totally rocks and she's the kind of person you just can't help loving!! I'm so glad i met her last year and that she didn't think I was a freak even though i literally told her: "I stalked you on facebook" in our first conversation. I know i wouldn't have wanted to be friends with the weird stalker girl!
Soo yesterday she had this awesome party (which Hulkcarlos missed), where i danced all night until my feet were killing me and I couldn't dance more because it was painful. There was some drama, like in every good party, but it was well handled and apart from that and 2 other things everything was just perfect. The two things were:
1) The cutest guys were the VIPs (like security guys) so I couldn't just go and talk to them even though i reaally wanted to
2) Guys in my prom are so lame! (No offense HC) But why don't they ever ask a girl to dance??? If there is a logical reason please tell me!
As i've said before, apart from that everything was just perfect and I had a great time :D 


School subjects + Teachers
HC, who the hell is Miguel Garcia??? Don't you mean Lucho Garcia??? Emilia I don't think physics is amazing but I don't think it sucks either. Last year, my physics teacher wasn't actually a physics teacher, he was a maths teacher teaching physics which made my physics class suck. However, now I have a teacher with a cool Irish accent and he actually makes physics fun!! I bet he's a wizard or some other magical being because that's impossible! and now i like physics. :) However, i don't love it like Hulkcarlos or Emilia :P I used to love English class but now I practically fall asleep in every class! My favourite subject is definitely HISTORY and I hate it when people interrupt the teacher because he is soo nice and random :D I love random teachers, probably because I've been raised by random people. I also like Economics, Spanish and Chemistry
PD: Last year my Chemistry teacher looked like Dr. House!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Miguel Garcia is the art teacher... you ass.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooooooooooooo you think Miguel Garcia is neutral?? wtf

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Next time somebody spells my name wrong, I will kill that person. It is Hc, not HC. Spell my fulname (HulkCarlos) if it is too hard to spell the short-way.

    ResponderEliminar