sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

OH FUCK! I'M LATE.... i'm so sorry, i am so, so, sorry....

Heyy... yeah i am so so sorry that i'm posting my blog late. Hey! i'm friday!!!!! :) (well, i have my excuses for no posting my blog on my designated day because EMILIA, that bitch didn't even tell me how the HELL to post a blog or watever so... yeah.) 

Aaaanyywaaayssss.... (that anyways was so fucked up). My name is Annya, I am 15, I cuss a lot (you can tell), i love cats... I AM A MEGA MEGA FAN OF MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE <3 [Gerard is GOD] and... besides the rest of these weirdos who are posting in this blog, music pretty much sums up my life. 

I really wouldn't know what to say now besides GERARD IS AWESOME. Wait a sec... 

HAVE YOU NOTICES THAT THRUSDAY'S BLOG TITLE SUCKS?? hehehe... it's just that i thing zac efron is a terrible actor, and he's ugly, and he has a creepy smile. Forgive me, I am a definite hater of all disney artists except Demi Lovato cuz she has talent, but then she fucked it all up by getting depressed. That's just not the way you roll. You can't roll by getting sad all the time, what the fuck is up with that? People should smile more often. People who are depressed or angry scare me and shy people make me want to loosen them up. That's just the way i fucking am. I love smiling and happiness and joy and happy songs about someone who fucked up your life dying (referring to DEAD! by My Chemical Romance)... well yeah, and all sorts of that shit. I also hate discrimination and stuff like that. No to homophobes. Get over yourselves, will ya? we're all human and we need to be loved, just like everybody else does! (any one recognize the song there? TATU made a remake of that one)


Agh... this post is too long. I'm gonna stop typing now. If you want more shit coming from me, check up every friday, and i will have a post talking about how awesome my chemical romance and how i will never ever get over it. :B


So this is it, bitches. See y'all next weak.


PS: I love HC he is so adorable!! u see the way he types he just puts sooooo much emotion in it, so cute OwO


PSS: I LOVE GERARD'S HAIR!! IT'S RED NOW XD XD XD XD


PSSS: I fergot to mention this. I'm a singer/song writer. I want to do that with the rest of my life, hope to make it up there.


PSSSS: Gerard <3

2 comentarios: