jueves, 10 de marzo de 2011

ZAC EFRON IS SMOKING HOT

Guess what? It’s Thursday!!! (which means that I am writing today!)
Thursday is the best day in the week because school’s about to be over! 
Who am I kidding? Thursday sucks but it is the day I have to write on, even though I actually like Fridays better :D. Anyways, unlike hulkcarlos, I do what I’m supposed to so, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Alejandra, when I was small it bothered me that most native English speakers couldn’t pronounce my name but now I consider it’s a cool conversation starter. I loooove reading, my favourite books are "Harry Potter" and "The hunger games" and i'm sort of in love with Peeta. Like Emilia, i also have a thing for the british accent but i like more the french accent. I enjoy painting because it makes me feel that i'm flying like a bird! Just kidding, it makes me feel relaxed and happy :D I watch a looot of movies and i cry when they are good or romantic <3 My favourite number is 8, my favourite colour is purple and my favourite animal is the panda bear!!

PD: i  want to have 8 purple pandas!!!

1 comentario: