sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

WHERE IS THE BLACK PARADE? SHIT, I CAN'T FIND IT!

So, as you can evidently see from the title, I CANNOT FIND THE BLACK PARADE.This is my favourite CD in the entire planet, not only for the music, which is the best in the entire planet, but also because of the mother fucking artwork. It is a masterpiece... AND NOW I CAN'T FUCKING FIND IT. If I lost it, I'll buy another one, but I'll still feel shitty about it.

Anyways, besides that, I would like to say happy birthday to emilia, and that her party was awesome, and that MAC's Prunella eye liner looks fucking sexy on her :) I'd also like to say a few things about my new asian friend jake, starting with the fact that he is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. He's from taiwan and speaks english and chinese (manderin) AND HE WROTE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IN CHINESE IN MY NOTEBOOK (I will never get over this). He is also a crazy dancer and has a lot of stamina, and he is a Gaga fan, which I personally think is awesome. He plays the piano (he can play like a G6 and Firework!!), and he wants to study music! (JUST LIKE ME!!) Well, the main reason I wanted to talk about him is because I seriously love that kid, and I hope everything goes well for him at school. 


NOW THE FUCKING SUBJECT ABOUT SUBJECTS:


The best subjects (hands off) are MUSIC, HISTORY and ART. And I will explain why. Music because it is so freaking fun and half the time you just play around with your instrument, and also because it is the most important thing in my life (not the course, the music in general). History because it's interesting and I love trying to empathise with people in the past, and how the shitloads of wars started and the reasons behind them. Ha, world war I was europe's fault, not germany's. And art is fun because you literally get to design your notebook and the course in general ins very interesting. The worst ones, are definately MATH because it gives me a headache, and it's boring, and I hate numbers and CHEMISTRY because I don't understand shit, so I have to get the smartes guy in class (who also happens to be a genius), Noah, to explain everything to me. 


TEACHERS.


For me, the best teacher in the school was Mr. Buck, but he left, which sucks, BTW (by the way, not born this way). My second favourite teacher is Mr. Melling, who also teaches history. He's pretty old, I'd say, but he does the funniest things without noticing and his way of teaching is easy to understand. I also really like EL PROFE DIOSES, the chmemistry/biology because he is downright hilarous. he happens to be my class tutor this year XD . Another awesome teacher is Mr. Darren, in charge of debate. He is funny and has a great brittish accent. The worst teachers are Mr. Eames, because I don't like how he teaches and it gets on my nerve how so many girls think he's hot when he is NOT, and Hilda, because I had detention with her (only for forgetting my tie) and I was scared, really scared. 


Well that would be it for today, i should sleep since tomorrwo i need to get up and finish the shitload of homework i have for monday. Now that I've notice, my impunctualities are very punctual, because last time I posted a blog late, it was around 12:20, AND NOW IT IS 12:20!! So I am a fucking genius.


Anyway, fuck you all, have a nice day and hands off Gerard, he's mine. 


<3 


THE SINGER. 


PS: i prefer you not calling me by my name, call me by my alias, which is SINGER or S. Thank you.)


PSS: This is actually because I hate my name due to many reasons, but that's another story.

1 comentario: