jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Fuck the Titles

Ok, so, first, this is going in sort of late (Sort of... lol)
Second point, er, yeah... Alejandra that was the shortest and most rushed introduction I have ever seen... And even though it is true, the title is as lame as... well, let's just say it's lame.
Annya, I think you swore more in that post than I have ever heard you in my entire life (which isn't really that much, now that I think of it). And by the way, THAT BITCH thought Alejandra had told you :(
HC... that post scared the fuck out of me!!! How can you do so fucking big posts? Wait, you know what? I don't even want to know.
Ok, so now I... thinkg I'm going to talk about something important for me (might not be important for you, but I really could care less). Now, the only reason why I actually want to bring this up, is so I can mortify HC for... a week? I don't know, but I doubt I could keep it going for much longer.
So, my birthday's coming up. And by coming up I mean, this friday. I'm going to throw a nice party, but since I'm a little innocent girl there'll be no alcohol (that and I don't want drunk people in my party). And guess who doesn't want to show up because he's flying to who knows where? *insert meaningfull glare here, plz*
So yeah... [I fucking hate you, HC]
Er... onto another topic...
"Teachers and other kinds of shit"
So, I (unlike most people in my school) don't hate Mr. Thompson (a maths teacher). Mostly because he does teach maths, with was my favorite subject until... physics, last year. Now, of course I think physics is the best subject in existance. Now, I remember a little someone telling me "Physics sucks" last year, but now she also thinks physics is effing amazing... doesn't she, Alejandra? Oh, wait, it was you the one that told me that, right?
In other news, Japan suffered from a massive 9.0 earthquake last friday :(
Show them your love and empathy by donating to the Red Cross or other helping centers :)

Er... bye?
Wednesday... in a Thursday :D

4 comentarios:

  1. OH COME ON! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE! REALLY PLEASE! I BEG YOU: SPELL MY NAME RIGHT!? IT IS Hc!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the reason i swear a lot on blog is because that's how i express myself. It's the only way i CAN express myself without getting shit from my parents or from my family or demerits or suspentions or shit.

    If i could have the freedom to talk however the hell I wanted, that would be it.

    I CAN'T WAIT TILL I MOVE OUT OF THIS FUCKING HOUSE SO I CAN SWEAR ALL DAY! HELL YEAH!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. On the other hand, it is not my fault traelling that day, I am very sorry, it makes me feel really bad. I owe you one, ok? Really sorry.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. LOL, your title is awesome. Good thing I remembered about telling you this post had no title, right?

    ResponderEliminar