viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Everyone is fucking late... so I'm just gonna post my blog on time and screw them.

Hey... well as you can see from the title, wednesday and thursday are late because they're asses. Today I'm a bit sick and in bed, so I didn't go to school. I just happened to wake up, and I decided to write my blog, when I suddenly saw there were no posts since tuesday, and i was like... FUCK THESE PEOPLE, I'M POSTING MY ENTRY ON MY DAY AND THE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!! Ha, i feel mean for saying that. 
Anyways, I have some weird ear infection and nausia here and there, but the real reason that I didn't go to school is because I didn't finish my math homework so I said Screw this! and I pretended to be sick in the morning... turns out that when the doctor came, I was actually sick! Lol.


Now for the subject: best movies ever... 


agh fuck the subject. I don't have favourite movies. I just go with romantic comedies, romantic tragedies and horror movies... and comedies. :) i like to laugh :B 


I guess I should put down some examples... 


Horror: The Shining!!!!! :)  Wolf (Jack Nicholson Version), Gothica (Hallie Berry), 13 Ghosts, Van Helsing, Sleepy Hollow, The Underworld Triloagy... ahaha there are so many good horror movies :)



As for romantic comedy: Love and other drugs, Bride wars, How do you know (reese witherspoon, owen wilson, jack nicholson), and, my favourite, Going the distance :) ... and a lot of others, i just forgot the names. 



Comedy: most of the comedies i love are cartoons, like Megamind and  Over the Hedge... most epic cartoon movies EVER!! I also love Ema Stone movies like Zombie Land and Easy A. 






Romantic Tragedy: one name: Nicholas Sparks: writer of A walk to remember, dear john, and so many other romantically heart-breaking books that become movies in a flash. I love romantic tragedies. Another tragic, but not romantic movie that I love and makes me cry every time is Bridge to Terabithia. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.




Other movies I really like include Inception, the Charlies Angels movies, Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downing). 




Well, I'm feeling sickly again, so I'll leave this block with a big FUCK YOU and take care of yourselves, readers. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario